Our security partner Vidsys a leading global software technology manufacturer of Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) and Converged Security and Information Management (CSIM) software, today announces the launch of its mobile app for Apple iOS and Android devices – Vidsys Enterprise Mobile.
Vidsys Enterprise Mobile provides enterprise-level situational awareness using real-time live and recorded video playback from compatible integrated video management systems. Users are able to access up-to-date information from mission-critical security devices and systems anytime, anywhere, using the app on any compatible iOS or Android device.
“It’s vital that the increasingly mobile workforce has access to tools that enable them to quickly and efficiently respond to critical events,” said Vidsys President, Maurice Singleton. “Anyone who works in security knows that threats don’t adhere to a 9-5 schedule, so monitoring and defending against malicious actors requires 24/7 connectivity. With the launch of Vidsys Enterprise Mobile, users are able to promptly respond and investigate within the app, giving them peace of mind when on the go.”
Key Features of the App Include:
- Ability to stream live and recorded video from multiple Video Management Systems (VMS)
- Multiple camera display layouts
- Pan, tilt and zoom controls
- Video playback controls
- Option to save in-app snapshots directly to camera roll
- Support for active directory and local Vidsys users
- Support for native multi-app split screen
- Supports Wi-Fi, GSM and VPN connections
Credits to Vidsys Newsroom